Monday, October 19, 2009

Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! I just listed my Thanksgiving stamps - this is the first one, a turkey. I thought this one would be great to stamp on recipe cards given out with leftovers, or napkin rings to decorate the table with.

These two are really mini stamps - 3/4 of an inch each. They would look so cute stamped on each person's place setting with their name! Using them for little wine glass tags in different colors or making them into stickers and using them for Thanksgiving Bingo!

My last set for Thanksgiving this year is a cornucopia with three minis - an apple, a pear and a bunch of grapes. I used this one for a Happy Thanksgiving card listed on the site - I am going to use this one this year for Menu cards for the Thanksgiving table!

Thanks for checking out all of my new Holiday stamps - I look forward to sharing my Christmas ones with all of you very soon! -Olga

No comments: